Empower and assist individuals in achieving their vocational/personal goals.
Code of Ethics
- We are dedicated to excellence with an emphasis on quality, stakeholder satisfaction and continuous improvement.
- We will treat all employees/consumers with dignity and respect, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, disability, age, sexual orientation, or national origin.
- We promote inclusion, choice, community supports and best practice.
- We are committed to using all resources wisely and honestly.
- We will protect the privacy and confidentiality of all employees/consumers.
- We assure the basic human rights as well as the client rights of all persons served.
- We utilize internal and external professional reviews to ensure excellence in our program and business practices.
- We will market our business and consumer services in a fair, lawful, and ethical manner.
- We strive to be financially self-sufficient and competitive in our business contracts.
- We will conduct business and services with honesty, integrity and professionalism while adhering to federal and state laws and regulations, therefore protecting our good public image and reputation.
Note: This Code of Ethics reflects the essential values and ethical behaviors required as staff of Person Industries.